How come Sweet Home 3D rendering video is so slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

napninjanx

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013
I used my friend's PC he has a desktop
Emachines
4 GB Memory
Graphics by NIVIDIA
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
500 GB HD
AMD Athlon 2 x2 25 processor 3.10 GHz

The rendering for the Emachines PC was very slow and took 1 hour to render the video using the software Sweet Home 3D.

Then I used AutoCad on this PC the rendering was smooth and very fast.

Built PC
Intel Core i7 Processor
32 GB memory
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
EVGA 03G-P4-2884-KR GeForce GTX 780
Using AutoCad took a few mins to render a video of the 3D design home I made.

How come Sweet Home 3D is a little laggy and AutoCad is faster?

Solution
Have you run both of the software's with the same exact renders on both the systems? Compare them? Depending on your work load and the render details(which will be lowest setting) the Emachines will work.

The reason the i7 is faster is because of its internal architecture and its furthered by the additional package of high end components ie, DDR3+GTX gpu.

Lutfij

Splendid
Putting a question in the title box and later including sparse details isn't going to help many people directed to this thread.

If I were you, I'd edit your initial post and maybe inform us of it or provide a detailed specs sheet alongside you issue - perhaps this way you won't be called a troll nor would you be trolled around.
:)

Note : Instead of calling people out like that, the mature thing to do was to report it , you can save yourselves the flame war!

napninjanx

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013

Okay updated the post with more details sorry people I was rushing the first time I posted the post.

Lutfij

Splendid
Have you run both of the software's with the same exact renders on both the systems? Compare them? Depending on your work load and the render details(which will be lowest setting) the Emachines will work.

The reason the i7 is faster is because of its internal architecture and its furthered by the additional package of high end components ie, DDR3+GTX gpu.

Solution

napninjanx

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013

Yup go ahead and close it :D It helped me with my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.