Solved! How do a program a universal remote to a vizio tv that has no power button to turn on

The remote instructions will have list of manufacturers. For Vizio TV you will see one or more 3-4 digit numbers that you have to enter into the remote one at a time. The instructions will tell you how to do that. After you enter each code try to turn the TV on. If the remote doesn't have the commands for your TV you will need to get the original remote or a Logitech Harmony remote that is programmed with their app online from their database.

The remote instructions will have list of manufacturers. For Vizio TV you will see one or more 3-4 digit numbers that you have to enter into the remote one at a time. The instructions will tell you how to do that. After you enter each code try to turn the TV on. If the remote doesn't have the commands for your TV you will need to get the original remote or a Logitech Harmony remote that is programmed with their app online from their database.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Streaming Video & TVs 5
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 6
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 0
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
How do I program my Genie Direct Tv remote to operate my new Element Tv? I just need the code
Solved! I have amazon prime and get the picture on my samsung smart tv, but the sound is from the tv program
Transferring VHS to DVD and some work and others say recording error this program is not allowed to be recorded. How to bypass
How to Connect Antennas and Watch More Programs on your Roku TV
Solved! How to program my rca truflat TV without a remote
Solved! How to program channels to a sanyo 42840 tv
New LG TV no program info
how can I program a jvc tv remote to work as the cable remote for infinity cable box ?
Hisense LED TV. No remote. Power up/program universal remote?
is it possible to record fire stick programs on my xtreamer express light recorder ? which has both HDMI in and HDMI out
They have a Philips model number dvp3962 / 37 DVD player and remote en-31607e how can I
Hi. My LG TV has sound and shows TV apps but won't show a program rented movie picture. We've done everything like troublesho
How do I program a magnavox universal remote to my tcl roku tv so I can connect to the Internet
I cannot program my universal remote to my R C a DVD player Blu-ray player
i dont have the original remotr to my vizio model e320-b2 how can i program it with a rca universal remote
Can you program emerson tv 202em9 to get universal remote code
I need code for a APEX DVD player to program on a clear tunes universal remote
Trying to turn on a sharp TV flatscreen manually so I can program a universal remote.
How to Set Up a Universal Remote
How can I program my universal remote to control my RTD215 RCA home theatre DVD

ASK THE COMMUNITY