Question how do i backup my phone? Samsung SM-J727V , android version 8.1.0

Stan_13572

Great
Feb 4, 2021
hi how do i back up this phone?

what can i do so this phone will be faster? this phone is 3 years old. i use youtube a lot on it. will youtube slow the phone's performance down?

how can i backup quickly, all text messages? ( i have verizon app "message+")

how do i back up all the photos and videos (in the "gallery app").

also how can i back up all my voicemails?

Stan_13572

Great
Feb 4, 2021
why is my SD card not working? i plugged it in , and i clicked all the right prompts.

how do i mount my SD Card , so everything will be saved to the SD Card instead to the phone's memory?

if everything is saved to the SD card instead to physical memory will my phone be slower?

hang-the-9

Titan
why is my SD card not working? i plugged it in , and i clicked all the right prompts.

how do i mount my SD Card , so everything will be saved to the SD Card instead to the phone's memory?

if everything is saved to the SD card instead to physical memory will my phone be slower?
How do you know the SD card is not working, if you go to storage does it not show up?
The applications you are using should have an option to save to the SD card, like your camera app.
The SD card is slower than the internal storage of the phone but it won't be slower enough that you would notice when getting files from it.

For the backup, turn on Google cloud and it will automatically save things to your Google account in Photos. Verizon is probably backing up your text message already, go through the options of the phone Verizon apps and you can also just contact Verizon support or do a web search.

akai331

Commendable
Jan 4, 2019
That can be backed up using Google Cloud
  1. Open Settings, and then tap Accounts and backup.
  2. Tap Back up data under Google Drive. If prompted, sign in using your Google account credentials.
  3. Tap Back up now.

Aug 26, 2021
About how to back up the data on the smartphone, there is a document on my laptop, which I use specifically to back up the data on the phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tartarus101 Android Smartphones 0
Anita Vaughn Android Smartphones 1
pwillie122891 Android Smartphones 3
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1