When using my hotspot on my Samsung 5s, incoming calls knock me off of the hotspot. I am in the process of applying for jobs and can not have this happening when sending applications and resumes. What should I be doing to stop from getting interrupted?
1. Go into your "Dialer" then tap "Settings".
2. Next tap "Call Rejection".
3. Then choose "Auto Reject Mode".
4. You should now see three options. Make sure you tap/choose "All Incoming Calls".
5. When you are done using the phone as a hot spot, be sure you go back in and turn on the calls again.