Solved! How do i connect a rca 50' t.v by using a 32 ' smart t.v just get a bigger screen??

13thmonkey

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006
I very much suspect that you don't. It used to the case that some SCART sockets were two way so that the tuner from the TV could be used in a recording device, they might possibly have implemented similar under HDMI, in which case use the ARC output of the Smart TV as an input to the 50", however ARC is only audio in theory, so I very much suspect that 'you don't' is the answer.

13thmonkey

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006
I very much suspect that you don't. It used to the case that some SCART sockets were two way so that the tuner from the TV could be used in a recording device, they might possibly have implemented similar under HDMI, in which case use the ARC output of the Smart TV as an input to the 50", however ARC is only audio in theory, so I very much suspect that 'you don't' is the answer.

boju

Distinguished
Older tvs such as the Panasonic plasmas had rca video and audio out which i still use to extend to another tv.

If this 50" tv has rca outs it could be doable depending what inputs the 32" has. Tvs nowadays have 3.5mm input for AV so a run of rca cable and a 3.5mm adapter to suit could work.

13thmonkey

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006

Other way around, the smart needs the outs, and the 50" needs the in's.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
catchgarry Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 11
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1