How do I connect my olevia 32 lcd tv to my antena

Solution
From what I've been able to find out, "332-B11" is the part number for the Olevia model 332H. This HDTV does not have a TV Tuner, though it does accept HD ATSC signals through other ports. Your best solution would be to find a Digital to Analog adapter box (DTA) that will accept the ATSC, over-the-air digital signal, and output via any of the supported inputs your HDTV has.

-Wolf sends
It's hard to believe a TV will not have antena input. But there's more - are you sure there are broadcasts in your region your TV can intercept?

So, yo be able to help you - what is the exact model of your TV? ANd where in the world you're trying to watch over-the-air TV?

david727

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014

david727

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014

Olivia Model 332-B11. I was watching with my old TV, so there is over the air broadcast.

From what I've been able to find out, "332-B11" is the part number for the Olevia model 332H. This HDTV does not have a TV Tuner, though it does accept HD ATSC signals through other ports. Your best solution would be to find a Digital to Analog adapter box (DTA) that will accept the ATSC, over-the-air digital signal, and output via any of the supported inputs your HDTV has.

-Wolf sends

Solution