how do i find my downloaded apps from store on my laptop while i am using acer aspire v 13

Mennah

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
i tried to download many apps from the icon store which is located on the toolbar but can't find its location on my pc or where it's been istalled

Solution
What exactly is this "icon store"? An icon is just a picture and there are many different icons in a computer, and the toolbar is also different for people depending on what they have installed and what they added there.

Need names of the site you went to and exactly how you "tried" to download them. Are you talking about the Microsoft Store in Windows 10? You don't see anything in the programs listing once they were installed?
What exactly is this "icon store"? An icon is just a picture and there are many different icons in a computer, and the toolbar is also different for people depending on what they have installed and what they added there.

Need names of the site you went to and exactly how you "tried" to download them. Are you talking about the Microsoft Store in Windows 10? You don't see anything in the programs listing once they were installed?

Solution