how do i find out my username and password for incoming mail on my adroid cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

philrs315

Commendable
May 13, 2016
i just bought a new htc626s adroid cell phone and because i forgot my username and password for incoming mail, i keep getting a double ring every 15 seconds. how do i resolve this? this double ring is killing me

Solution
If you can't set up mail - incoming or outgoing - without a password, the double ring is unlikely to be related to e-mail.

If it's G-mail you want, you need to go to Google or the Play Store and input the wrong password then follow the trail to reset it.

That will involve knowing the answers to the security questions you set when you created your account.
If you can't set up mail - incoming or outgoing - without a password, the double ring is unlikely to be related to e-mail.

If it's G-mail you want, you need to go to Google or the Play Store and input the wrong password then follow the trail to reset it.

That will involve knowing the answers to the security questions you set when you created your account.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.