how do i fix my nextbook tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Helms

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
Okay so i have a Intel nextbook tablet and i turned it off to charge and it charged but once i tried to turn it on it Went to the the nextbook screen blank screen then repeated for hours until it died please help me fix my tablet.

Solution
Ok, well first recharge it completely. Again. Then try starting it in "Safe Mode" to see if it will actually start up. If it does, then you have an app or other software that is messing with the device. It may not have kicked in until the tablet was turned off. So you will have to try and find what app/software is causing the problem. Then restart the device out of "Safe Mode". If it happens again, just start again in "Safe Mode" until you locate the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the...
Ok, well first recharge it completely. Again. Then try starting it in "Safe Mode" to see if it will actually start up. If it does, then you have an app or other software that is messing with the device. It may not have kicked in until the tablet was turned off. So you will have to try and find what app/software is causing the problem. Then restart the device out of "Safe Mode". If it happens again, just start again in "Safe Mode" until you locate the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.