How do I free up my internal storage on my mobicel pure mini I have a 4gb SD card still can't download pictures and videos fro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2018
How to free up internal storage on my mobicel pure mini I have inserted a 4gb SD card but still can't download pictures and videos from WhatsApp

Solution
Well to download things (other than apps) to the card rather than the phone's "Internal" storage you would need to change the settings within the app you are doing the downloading through to save downloads to the card. If you don't make that change, then it won't work.

You may want to also consider a larger card. With 4GB you will run out of space rather quickly with videos and images.
Well to download things (other than apps) to the card rather than the phone's "Internal" storage you would need to change the settings within the app you are doing the downloading through to save downloads to the card. If you don't make that change, then it won't work.

You may want to also consider a larger card. With 4GB you will run out of space rather quickly with videos and images.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.