How do I free up my internal storage on my mobicel pure mini I have a 4gb SD card still can't download pictures and videos fro

Aug 14, 2018
How to free up internal storage on my mobicel pure mini I have inserted a 4gb SD card but still can't download pictures and videos from WhatsApp

Well to download things (other than apps) to the card rather than the phone's "Internal" storage you would need to change the settings within the app you are doing the downloading through to save downloads to the card. If you don't make that change, then it won't work.

You may want to also consider a larger card. With 4GB you will run out of space rather quickly with videos and images.

Well to download things (other than apps) to the card rather than the phone's "Internal" storage you would need to change the settings within the app you are doing the downloading through to save downloads to the card. If you don't make that change, then it won't work.

You may want to also consider a larger card. With 4GB you will run out of space rather quickly with videos and images.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Android Smartphones 4
KORE2002 Android Smartphones 0
drwn_with_an_a Android Smartphones 0
T Android Smartphones 5
tumolotion Android Smartphones 0
elect1c Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 0
KilerKazanu Android Smartphones 0
amirf Android Smartphones 1
Q Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 7