how do i get my at button to work so i can get into my emails

hazelmary600

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
i must have gone into something yesterday and i have lost my at button to get into my emails also the one shift button not work can anyone kindly advise further

Solution
On a laptop running Windows? As a temporary workaround until someone else here can provide the cure for your current keyboard issue, when you first turn on your laptop and reach the login screen to enter your password for Windows, in one of the lower corners of the screen should be an icon for ease of access. One of the options should be for an on-screen keyboard. You can use this to type the @ symbol to get into your email. Either that, or plug an external keyboard into your laptop and use that.
On a laptop running Windows? As a temporary workaround until someone else here can provide the cure for your current keyboard issue, when you first turn on your laptop and reach the login screen to enter your password for Windows, in one of the lower corners of the screen should be an icon for ease of access. One of the options should be for an on-screen keyboard. You can use this to type the @ symbol to get into your email. Either that, or plug an external keyboard into your laptop and use that.

Solution