How do I get my tablet to in freezes I tried to factory reset my tablet but now it is stuck on the nextbook screen and won't

Dec 16, 2018
How do I get m tablet to work I tried to wipe it out and start over with my tablet but now I can't get it to do anything but it will come on but only on the nextbook screen and it won't change and I can't tell if it has changed or not. It only stays on the screen that says nextbook and Android on it what do I do now

Jackie Patton

Dec 16, 2018
it has been about 12 hrs. I can get it back to the Android recovery and at the power off is on
What do I do next

Dec 16, 2018
I mashed both buttons on the side of my tablet the next screen came up and I mashed some buttons I'm not real sure what they were I just .messed my tablet up and I can't fix it
Can you help me out.

Turn it off by removing the battery if necessary to be sure iit is off. Then, hold down the Volume Down button and press the Power button.

You'll see a menu of seven lines and you need to tap the Volume Down seven times to get to the Factory Reset option. That's a security thing to prevent folks without really wanting to.

Understand first though - all your personal data will be wiped but in your case, I dont think there's a better fix unless Recovery is still on offer..

I suggested removing the battery to make sure the tablet is really turned off. Then put it back and go through the process I described to try another Factory reset state.

If it fails it might be useless to you but if you can find a repairer, that person might be able to fix it.