Discussion How do I get started?

Aug 22, 2020
Well I sued Comcast 2 years ago for breach of contract and WON!! So im on an antenna and Im upgrading that to a free standing, tilt-down pretty quick and would like to know more about what it would cost to receive Discovery, History and A&E?

I have a Samsung S9 phone and know about the chromecast, but i'll nce I buy that what will it cost me to get those channels.....is that possible using my phone.....and how do I make it happen?

Many thanks for your help.

If you have wifi then you have a router and are using an ISP rather than your 4G phone service?
Make a list of the channels you want and then check out some comparisons of different steaming services on this website.
Something like this
https://www.philo.com/login/subscribe?ref=try.philo.com&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=philo&utm_term=philo-925&utm_content=MVBrandPhiloMisspellingEXACT&contentId=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItujoxfSI3AIVimSGCh2PIASPEAAYASAAEgLn_PD_BwE
might work for you.
Rather than your phone it might be easier to use a Roku. That will give you a lot of free content and works with most any streaming service. More convenient than mirroring you phone on your TV and pretty cheap.

hang-the-9

Titan
I wifi from my phone to an Imac, or just use rhe phone. So should everyone else!!!
Using a phone (or any 4G etc... data plan) is not ideal for many people, there is often a data limit, there is a speed limit, there is an issue with latency for gamers, the signal is not as reliable, need to have the phone in the house to use it, sharing the signal is harder, quite a few reasons why it's not good. Unless you have some limited needs for internet use and is the only person using it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Streaming Video & TVs 9
cgsuresh Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
Z Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 6
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 0