how do i hook up a durabrand home theater system to a westinghouse tv model vr-3730

Solution
Hello.

I assume your Durabrand has only RCA inputs (white/red) for it's AUX input? If yes, then you will need an Coxial to RCA converter:
Toslink to RCA converter

Connect a single cable from the Coxial Out (orange rca jack) in the rear of your tv into this converter, and connect your durabrand home theater using white/red rca cables to this converter. These converters can be found online, and sometimes in a local electronics store.
Hello.

I assume your Durabrand has only RCA inputs (white/red) for it's AUX input? If yes, then you will need an Coxial to RCA converter:
Toslink to RCA converter

Connect a single cable from the Coxial Out (orange rca jack) in the rear of your tv into this converter, and connect your durabrand home theater using white/red rca cables to this converter. These converters can be found online, and sometimes in a local electronics store.

Solution
Oh, thanks for pointing that out. I saw "digital out" on the Westinghouse, but didn't confirm which it was. Clearly written "coxial". My post still applies (edited) , since I've rarely seen a Durabrand with coaxial. And the VR3730 does not have a RCA output, at all.