How do I hook up my Samsung sound bar model # HW/K360 to my Emerson tv model # LF501EM4

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Streaming Video & TVs 12
ggg_123 Streaming Video & TVs 4
Spatzle Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 4
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 5
Similar threads
Question Problem running TV through Samsung sound bar with LG TV
Question no surround sound with HDD and Samsung one connect box
Question 7.1 Sound using Samsung One Connect 2019
Question Can't control the volume of my Samsung HW-J355 soundbar with my LG magic remote anymore
I am unable to get my surround sound Dennon to work with my Samsung Smart TV while on Netflix. Can you help me?
Visio TV, Samsung Sound Bar, Harmon AVR 245 receiver
Solved! Help regarding Sound issues with Samsung TV
How to set my Sony smart TV and Samsung BD-player to make the hdmi-ARC work? Current there is no sound. I am already using a h
Solved! I have amazon prime and get the picture on my samsung smart tv, but the sound is from the tv program
I have a Samsung Smart TV and a Sony receiver and sound system. I use DirecTV and when I swithc over to my Netflix, I can see
Solved! My 42LB55 has no headphone port and my HT-E330K samsung home theater no optical cable port. How do i get the tv sound through
Solved! How can I get sound on my lg 55LB550-UV to my Samsung my-js8000 gifs party stereo system
Solved! Samsung sub , NO remote or sound bar...
Solved! I'm trying to connect my old bose DVD surround sound system to my new Samsung smart TV but can't get TV sound to come out. The
Solved! samsung pn50c680 sound ok.. remote works.. black picture. where to start?
Hook up my JVC model EM32TS be connected to Samsung surround speakers through a venturer surround sound box
I have samsung led tv model LA40D503 with no picture but when I connect a DVD player I hear the sound but no picture
I have a Samsung smart TV model no UN50J6200 and a panasonic home theater sound system model SA-HT760
I have a Samsung 50 in TV model HL-R4266W that turns off, with full picture/sound, after one minute. Initially the screen goes
i have a samsung tv model # UN65FH6001F i cannont connect a sound bar because there is no option to turn on external speaker i

ASK THE COMMUNITY