How do i hook up my wii to a samsung un60fh6200 led tv?

Nickiolie

Estimable
Mar 27, 2014
How do i hook up my wii to a samsung un60fh6200 led tv? I have a bluray player, directv box and a samsung sound bar, in addition to the wii.

Help is greatly appreciated!!!

Nickiolie

Estimable
Mar 27, 2014
Thanks for the response!! When my husband hooked up the bluray player, directv box and a samsung sound bar, there is nowhere left to hookup the wii. Does that make sense.... Do I need to hook it up thru an existing device or buy a device/box that allows the hookup of additional things.

Nickiolie

Estimable
Mar 27, 2014

Thanks for the response!! When my husband hooked up the bluray player, directv box and a samsung sound bar, there is nowhere left to hookup the wii. Does that make sense.... Do I need to hook it up thru an existing device or buy a device/box that allows the hookup of additional things.

ThatVietGuy

Distinguished
Name all the inputs your devices use. It's hard to figure out anything without knowing what's available/unavailable.

Because judging from what you've written, you may still have the component input available, and you'd need to buy a new cable for the Wii (something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Component-Cable-Wii-Bulk-Packaging-Nintendo/dp/B000M4KIME)

Nickiolie

Estimable
Mar 27, 2014

I'm doing this on my phone. I hope this works. I got tired of waiting for my husband to figure this out.. So bear with me you may not get the exact answers you need..

1- hdmi in #2
1- audio l & r ---- in the component / av in area
1- y/video ---- in the component / av in area
1 - digital audio out (optical)

Nickiolie

Estimable
Mar 27, 2014

I really appreciate your help!! I'm going to find one today!! I'll post the outcome.. :)