Solved! How do I make my display screen size half(only right half)?

Sep 4, 2020
My laptops display is broken on the left side, however the right half is working perfectly. I want to make my display to show everything on the right half untill I get a replacement.

Solution
You could try Window Snapping ,just click on the top of the displayed page and drag it to the desired part of your screen .You should see a transparancy next to the dragged screen before you release the mouse button. If this is not clear just Google how to Snap Windows.
Good Luck

raykneale

Honorable
Oct 5, 2017
You could try Window Snapping ,just click on the top of the displayed page and drag it to the desired part of your screen .You should see a transparancy next to the dragged screen before you release the mouse button. If this is not clear just Google how to Snap Windows.
Good Luck

Solution

frederickalliston

Prominent
Aug 12, 2020
Thanks to the keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 and earlier versions of the operating system, you can save yourself a succession of clicks to perform specific actions. Some are less familiar than others, but when mastered, these keyboard shortcuts make it possible to go much faster. However, to reduce your screen size by half, simply press the Windows key and the left or right arrow keys at the same time.