How do i move the media in external to internal memory? Where is this located? And how do I change it?

May 20, 2018
Okay, so I downloaded a secure gallery, same exact one I had prior to having to buy a new phone, and whenever I take a snapshot of something that I want in my secure gallery, as soon as it gets ready to accept and load into the secure gallery, I receive a message stating that I will now need to move the Media in external to internal memory. I have no clue what their talking about, not do I have any clue as to where to go to accomplish this task.

Solution
That means that the app or files being used by the app are being house on the SD card rather than the phone's "Internal" storage. You are getting the message because it is saying whatever is on the card will need to be moved to the phone to work properly. So you need to move whatever you have for this app on the SD card back to the phone itself for it to work correctly.
That means that the app or files being used by the app are being house on the SD card rather than the phone's "Internal" storage. You are getting the message because it is saying whatever is on the card will need to be moved to the phone to work properly. So you need to move whatever you have for this app on the SD card back to the phone itself for it to work correctly.

Solution