How do I open the SD slot on the side of my Nook?

Feb 17, 2018
I received a message that I have used almost all of the 16 gig of internal storage on my Nook Tablet. I have a lot of magazines loaded on to it and a lot of "find the hidden object" games on to the Nook.
Can I inset a new SD card and download all the magazines on to the new disk, thus opening space on the actual Nook for books?
I have a brand new San Disk 8GB disk. Can I insert this into the Nook and load the games and magazines on to it?

Without knowing what the exact model of your device, there is no true way to answer that. If you look up the specs (specifications) for the tablet (you will need the model info) then it should give you the details of what kind of SD card it can use and what is the max size (storage size) it will accept.

Also, you can check the manual for the tablet for the same information and for the physical size the card can be. Different devices accept different kinds.

Feb 17, 2018

Thanks for replying!!! I will give it a try after reading the manual but then, if I don't get it, I think I'm going to go to the Barnes &Noble store near me and let them help me. I don't want to lose any content or mess anything up. My Nook & its contents is one of my prize possessions! Thanks again!