Solved! How do I recover my photos from a formatted SD card without using a desktop or PC?

Nov 1, 2018
I have a LG rebel 3 my 4 year old accidentally formatted my SD card and I lost all my photos is there anyway I can get all the data back without having to use a desktop computer. Can I use my mobile device to unformat?

Solution
If the card was actually formatted it is highly unlikely that you can get them back. Even with a computer.

(BTW a desktop and PC are the same thing. ;) PC = Personal Computer, so even a laptop is a PC).

There are apps that claim to work, but I have yet to find one that can do what you are wanting. Formatting is not like simply deleting something and even that can be only hit or miss to recover.
If the card was actually formatted it is highly unlikely that you can get them back. Even with a computer.

(BTW a desktop and PC are the same thing. ;) PC = Personal Computer, so even a laptop is a PC).

There are apps that claim to work, but I have yet to find one that can do what you are wanting. Formatting is not like simply deleting something and even that can be only hit or miss to recover.

Solution