How do I remove the back cover on my BLU Vivo XL2?

Mar 8, 2018
I can't get the back cover off to insert my micro SD card. I have been trying & trying & only succeeded at scratching it up.......Plz help

Sep 13, 2018
Those videos only help with the STUDIO XL2, not the Vivo. Look, i'll make it simple. To open the phone you have to pry from the front to the back plastic. Ever taken apart a Galaxy S4? Just like that. Watch a video on the S4, that'll show you how to take apart the Blu Vivo XL2. It's about the same inside too. Well, no probably closer to a One Plus One/Two phone inside, but to open it, pry from the front latches to the back.

Sep 15, 2018

Per your recommendation I watched a YouTube video on opening the back cover of the Samsung S4. It's not the same as the Vivo XL2 because on the S4 they are two grooves where you can put your fingernail or a sharp object and pry open the cover. The XL2 has no entry whatsoever to do that.

Sep 13, 2018
I've dismantled these things several times already, no it isn't exactly the same but method is. The back is held in place with clips, fasteners that you get into by prying from the front Use a plastic tool preferably to pry back from the display, you will have to go right along the glass between two lips so use nylon picks if you're scared. Try a video on the Motorola XT1080 its very similar. Also verify you are opening a VIVO XL2 NOT STUDIO they are completely different entry points.