Solved! How do I replace conexant with realtek

Jun 6, 2020
I updated all my drivers and now my razer kraken pro v2's mic doesn't work, I've tried downloading realtek but it wont work, its downloaded and I can see the audio driver in uninstall a program, but when I go to update driver in device manager, it doesn't work. All it says is "the best drivers for your device are already installed". I've deleted conexant on device manager and uninstall a program, but when I do it gets replaced with high definition audio device, which does the same thing, I've tried manually installing it, I've tried running back the driver, I've tried reinstalling realtek, and it still doesn't work. How do I replace it. I'm on windows 10

Solution
You need to use the drivers for the computer that came from the laptop vendor support site. Go there and install the sound card drivers from there. When said you updated your drivers, did you use some 3rd party utility for that or did you do it from the laptop vendor site?
You need to use the drivers for the computer that came from the laptop vendor support site. Go there and install the sound card drivers from there. When said you updated your drivers, did you use some 3rd party utility for that or did you do it from the laptop vendor site?

Solution