How do I retrieve an accidentally deleted on a Samsung Galaxy S5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voice mail is not stored on the phone. That is kept by your service provider. Many have the option to undelete a message you have deleted when you call the voice mail. I would check that first. If that doesn't work, check with your carrier. They would be the only ones who could retrieve it.

Voice mail is not stored on the phone. That is kept by your service provider. Many have the option to undelete a message you have deleted when you call the voice mail. I would check that first. If that doesn't work, check with your carrier. They would be the only ones who could retrieve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anita Vaughn Android Smartphones 1
DeAdLyWaRrIoR07 Android Smartphones 1
Sandile S Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 2
E Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 2
N Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 3
K Android Smartphones 2
Z Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
Question I had a phone a11E stolen with backup on. the email address, I can't retrieve
Question Unbricking and retrieving files from Redmi 6A but with USB Debugging disabled
Question I like to retrieve calls I made in December 2019
Solved! Need to retrieve photos from old google account with an old phone number that i no longer have
Solved! Help retrieve data
Solved! Retrieving sms messages from a android broken screen
Solved! how to retrieve messages from my lost phone
Solved! How to retrieve my deleted videos on my gallery
Retrieving my photos my old phone
How to retrieve my photos that I accidentally deleted in my gallery on my Droid turbo
How to retrieve screenshot folder accidentally deleted by me on e4 plus Motorola android phone..
I accidentally deleted a voicemail, can i retrieve it?
I accidentally deleted my photos and videos from gallery how do i retrieve them
I accidentally deleted my photos and videos from gallery how do I retrieve them
I accidentally deleted my photos from gallery how do i retrieve them
Solved! i accidentally deleted my photos a while ago from gallery how do i retrieve them or to get them back ?
omg. i just accidentally delete all important messages to my prof. how can i retrieve them?
I accidentally deleted my cache on my phone and all my pictures went with it. Any chance I could retrieve them? This happened
how do I retrieve photo I accidentally deleted on my Samsung Tab 4
How do I retrieve photos I accidentally deleted on my galaxy s4 and I don't have an sd card

ASK THE COMMUNITY