How do I stream the internet on my element smart tv

iwizfranchise123

Prominent
Jan 6, 2018
Visit your Smart TV's Network Settings, Network or Settings menu.
Select the WiFi or Wireless option and wait for the device to scan for available wireless networks (sometimes referred to as access points).
Select your WiFi Network Name (also called an SSID) from the list of available networks.
If your in-home XFINITY network does not appear on the list of available networks, you may need to choose the Search or Add a Wireless Network option. When prompted, enter any relevant information, such as the network name, password or security type.
When prompted, enter the Password (also called a Network Key) using the keypad on the remote control handset or onscreen keypad.
If you recently changed your WiFi network name and/or password, you will need to repeat the above steps for each WiFi-capable device on your network.

Unless your TV has a browser you can only access the internet via the apps that are pre-loaded or the ones you can download from the app store that the TV can access. Some Element TVs can't add apps. You can connect a computer to the TV and use it to access websites.

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
Oct 15, 2014
the tv does not have a browser built in so you can't just surf the web and watch whatever. you can connect the tv to the pc by hdmi and then watch whatever is on your pc. or you can do the chromecast solution and mirror your pc screen that way.

either way, your pc is actually on the web and your tv is just a monitor for it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
Z Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 4
U Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 3