How do I transfer my pics from a deactivated sprint galaxy s3 to a straight talk android phone?

heatherlee75

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
I have like 1000 pics on my Sprint Galaxy S3 that is now deactivated. I would like to transfer those pictures to my Straight Talk Samsung android phone. Could you please give me some advice on how to do this. Thank you

noidea_77

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012
Hi Heather, please explain 'deactivated'. Does it mean, you don't have a sim card, but it still boots and you can view your pic? The pics are most likely stored on a sd card. If you get that out of the phone and stick it in to a card reader you can transfer the pics to a laptop or PC. Or stick the card in your new phone.

noidea_77

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012
Hi Heather, please explain 'deactivated'. Does it mean, you don't have a sim card, but it still boots and you can view your pic? The pics are most likely stored on a sd card. If you get that out of the phone and stick it in to a card reader you can transfer the pics to a laptop or PC. Or stick the card in your new phone.

heatherlee75

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013

Thank you noidea_77. Nice username btw :) It is just deactivated from Sprint service. It still has a sim card and powers on and everything. I just switched yesterday because I could not afford there service anymore.

noidea_77

Honorable
Jul 28, 2012

As rgd1101 suggested, connect ti to a pc via usb and download the pictures.

MsJazz

Estimable
Jun 13, 2014

You can bypass the wireless network with Bluetooth. So long as one of the phones has Bluetooth File Transfer, you're good to go. Just be sure to have a micro-SD card in the phone where the photos will be transferred and that Bluetooth is turned on with both phones. Follow the steps provided on the app.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Android Smartphones 4
P Android Smartphones 3
Zweli M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 5
R Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1