how do i transfer pictures from my old phone to my new phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casper52211

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
I have a droid x2 and i just got a note 3 last night and i have pictures on my old phone that i would like on my new phone and im not sure how to transfer them over i tried to watch a video but the phones were the same so it didnt really help at all can you help?

Jan 4, 2014
1. Couldnt you try to send it over bluetooth?
2. Via pc using data cable
3. If you have wifi, using wifi file transfer or something like that
4. If its in your memory card, use it in note 3

inzone

Splendid
If both phones have a micro SD card you can load the pics on to that and transfer the card , I would think that you caould also use your computer to do the transfer by downloading all the pics to a file on the computer and then upload to your new phone.

stanley_17

Prominent
Jun 9, 2017
I can't go to android Smart phone because May 18 I brought this iPhone 7 and they transferred will look like I didn't get those pictures that I took in arm Nassau County and by just doing that is some of the pictures I could be missing

stanley_17

Prominent
Jun 9, 2017
Did you get my last answer my android smart won't have those pictures in it when I brought this iPhone 7 May 18 of 2017 the guy at the store took that phone from me and left me with this after he transferred everything it look like I got most of my pictures but then I don't I didn't get those pictures of my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.