How do I turn off the auto delete for call logs it keeps doing it like every two days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2018
Help I just got this phone. I noticed when I went back I could not see my recent call log past two days from when I open it. I know there's a way to turn it off. How I been up and down looking on my zte cheapo Walmart phone... Anyone know?

Solution
That is rather odd. Most phones keep the log until you delete it, unless you set it up to do otherwise.

Try going into the phone app and then in that app's settings. The option to change it should be in there. If, however, it doesn't change, or there is no way in there (it happens with some devices), then you may want to consider contacting the manufacturer. No device should do things you don't want it to.
That is rather odd. Most phones keep the log until you delete it, unless you set it up to do otherwise.

Try going into the phone app and then in that app's settings. The option to change it should be in there. If, however, it doesn't change, or there is no way in there (it happens with some devices), then you may want to consider contacting the manufacturer. No device should do things you don't want it to.

Solution
Aug 22, 2018
Even I am facing the same issue with Call History getting deleted automatically every day. I am loosing all call records and missed call records. Need urgent help to resolve this on top priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS