Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to uninstall/reinstall the keyboard driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the keyboard driver.
- Reboot the laptop once the driver has been uninstalled and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if it will work or not.
And for the Touchscreen feature.
- Open Device Manager again then uninstall the HID touchscreen driver.
- Reboot the laptop once uninstalled and it should automatically install the driver after the reboot.
- Do test it again after the reboot and see if it work or not.