How do I update Huawei U8800Pro Android 2.3.5 to Indian version. Now Indian language is missing. This phone come from middleea

Sukumaaran

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
Huawei U8800Pro.Android 2.3.5 Current version V100R001C00B550. This is Middle east version.No Indic fonts. included. I cannot read any of Indian languages on this phone. All appear as square s. Any idea I can add language or update. Downloaded files are not suitable for this phone. This is my problem with my huawei phone. Don't know who can give me correct idea. So please accept my request. Google keyboard is installed. No use.This phone is not an Xedos or something . at&t is written in phone

Solution
If you bought the phone aftermarket or from a person, you may have no choice but to purchase a phone in your area, or from the right area. While many phones allow for installing language support, that doesn't mean it will add that option to all things on the phone.

Now you can add it to the keyboard.. Go into "Settings" and then "Language & Input". Now tap the "Settings" icon (gear) next to the main "Google Keyboard". You will be presented with a long list of language options to add to the phones keyboard.

In regard to adding languages for the entire phone, without rooting the device I know of no way to add them to that older android version. Actually even newer versions run into this problem as companies tend to make a phone only...
If you bought the phone aftermarket or from a person, you may have no choice but to purchase a phone in your area, or from the right area. While many phones allow for installing language support, that doesn't mean it will add that option to all things on the phone.

Now you can add it to the keyboard.. Go into "Settings" and then "Language & Input". Now tap the "Settings" icon (gear) next to the main "Google Keyboard". You will be presented with a long list of language options to add to the phones keyboard.

In regard to adding languages for the entire phone, without rooting the device I know of no way to add them to that older android version. Actually even newer versions run into this problem as companies tend to make a phone only have languages common to the area where they are being originally sold. Since your phone was probably not meant to be used in India, there is where your problem lies.

To get help with rooting, please post in the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum. http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html

Solution