Solved! How Does a Camera Phone Work?

debbie_64

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2011
Hello,
iwhen i send a picture from my cricket camera phone and try to send it to my comp it doesnr get there it just says im putting in wrong #s in the phone even tho i put in my e-mail adress

Solution
does your phone have a data plan? if not it won't be able to send emails, unless otherwise supported by your wireless carrier

that said, you need to make sure that your phone can actually send to email, some cannot.

if it has bluetooth, that would be the best+ easiest way to get the pics off the phone onto a computer

another possibility if your phone has a memory card slot is to get a memory card that your phone supports and use it as a flash drive between 2 computers to transfer the pictures

AntiZig

Distinguished
does your phone have a data plan? if not it won't be able to send emails, unless otherwise supported by your wireless carrier

that said, you need to make sure that your phone can actually send to email, some cannot.

if it has bluetooth, that would be the best+ easiest way to get the pics off the phone onto a computer

another possibility if your phone has a memory card slot is to get a memory card that your phone supports and use it as a flash drive between 2 computers to transfer the pictures

Solution