How much should I sell my Alienware M15X for?

mohfuu

Honorable
Dec 19, 2012
I have a friend that wants to buy my laptop, an Alienware M15X, I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a price to sell it to him for because I have absolutely no idea how much I should sell it for.

I think it cost around 15K NOK when I got it, although it was undoubtedly overpriced and that was also a long time ago.

You can check the specs here..
http://www.pcworld.com/product/310960/alienware-m15x-notebook.html
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Solution
Probably more than that. If I were selling it I would ask for 500, and be willing to take 300.
The specs on the inside are by this point sub standard but the shell of course is still nice. This is assuming it is in pretty good shape, if it is in bad shape, maybe ask 400 and go down to 200.

mohfuu

Honorable
Dec 19, 2012
I just want to know what the hardware is worth today as it is. I don't want to ask him to pay too much for something that might be entirely worthless..

So how much exactly should I go for? 200? 300?

Deuce65

Honorable
Oct 16, 2013
Probably more than that. If I were selling it I would ask for 500, and be willing to take 300.
The specs on the inside are by this point sub standard but the shell of course is still nice. This is assuming it is in pretty good shape, if it is in bad shape, maybe ask 400 and go down to 200.

Solution

mohfuu

Honorable
Dec 19, 2012
The keycaps are actually a bit worn, which is a shame because they're just stupidly manufactured, they are actually transparent keycaps with essentially black and white paint on top. This paint has flaked off of a few keys but mainly the spacebar.

TRENDING THREADS