How to ask follow up questions about a tutorial

Aug 6, 2018
I was reading a tutorial on connecting my Samsung TV to Alexa. The article indicated it could be done with "The SmatThingsHub from Samsung. Can't find a reference to this hub and I wanted to know a specific model number by the author. Can't seem to locate a method of contacting him or responding to the tutoria. So how to you comment on a tutorial or communicate with the author?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
N Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 5
E Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 8
N Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! Power On - 60 Seconds Later Loud Beeping, Followed Buy Power Off
Solved! Laptop shut down followed by high fan speed
Intel UNDI, PXE-2.1 (build 083) copyright (C) 1997-2000 Intel corporation Product is covered by one or more of the following p
please help! my gateway laptop's fan stops and then continuous beeps follow during boot, it beeps for a long time and then fan
followed the above procedure, but the same problem has occured since I recovered my pc. i own an ASUS rog gl551 with windows 8
Can I Play gta V on tge following specs
I'm following the procedure but i cant find "manage wireless connections" in mine
I have an hp15-f233wm. Screen stays black when I power on and caps lock blinks twice slowly followed by 2 fast blinks. What is
Line at the top of the screen following open window (or cursor)
ASUS Q500A Laptop powers down shortly after start-up (only following drained battery)
I have a HP probook 440 with the following specs, Icore 5, 4GB RAM, 500gb hdd,.2.5 ghz but the VRAM is at 0.... Can I play a g
ASUS Q500A Laptop powers down shortly after start-up (only following drained battery)
When you try booting the laptop it reads on the screen "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corru
Hi, I have Toshiba tecra r850 with following specs. 500gb hdh........ 8gb Ram......... 2.5Ghz processor speed.......
You cant download a copy from the following link: http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-58997.iso no work already/ .were
Laptop running on battery power, not recognizing AC adapter following liquid spill.
I get the following error message when I try and start up my Toshiba Portage R705- P25 laptop: "PXE E 61 Media test failure,
Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt
As us laptop stuck in Aptio Loop - followed the steps to press F9 while turning on - now I have no display!!!
My laptop has following specs 8gb ram ,2gbAmd radeon r7 m445 you,1tb hard disk space,i5 7 generation Intel processor,Clock spe

ASK THE COMMUNITY