How to Block Callers on Sprint’s Website

MDlIxxc.jpg
Sprint customers can block phone numbers directly on the Sprint website. To learn how to do this, simply read and follow the instructions listed below.

1. Logging on and signing in- Open your web browser and go to www.sprint.com. Sign in to My Sprint with your login information.

2. My preferences- There is a section entitled My Preferences. Click My Preferences. Click on the Limits and Permissions option.

3. Limits options and line selection- In Limits and Permissions, there will be options. Click on Block Voice. Click on the phone you wish to block numbers from calling.

4. Number blocking and entry- Under Block Voice will be a list of options, including one called “Block only the following phone numbers for inbound and outbound calls”. You will be shown a text box. Enter the number you wish to block, then click on Add Number. Repeat as necessary.

5. Saving- Once you have added the numbers you wish to block, click on Save Changes.

6. Reset- Your phone will have to be reset in order for the changes to take effect, and it takes a few minutes for it to go through. Power off your phone, then power it on again.