how to change settings of select sim card ask every time in lgk10 lte

Make sure you have given each SIM a name on the device, so you can tell which is which.... Then you need to activate the "Economic Mode" so that the phone can then assign contacts to each individual card.

So, if say you assigned your work to the 1st SIM, the phone will then always use the 1st SIM card to call that number. I would use 1st SIM even when you have the 2nd SIM set as active for general (non-contact listed) calls.

Make sure you have given each SIM a name on the device, so you can tell which is which.... Then you need to activate the "Economic Mode" so that the phone can then assign contacts to each individual card.

So, if say you assigned your work to the 1st SIM, the phone will then always use the 1st SIM card to call that number. I would use 1st SIM even when you have the 2nd SIM set as active for general (non-contact listed) calls.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ayana.lee Android Smartphones 1
kimchiyoosung Android Smartphones 0
Crazy_dentist Android Smartphones 7
DanUKIPS Android Smartphones 6
M Android Smartphones 3
M Android Smartphones 6
A Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
P Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Question How do i change my SD card to internal storgae on my galaxy S9+, andriod version 10
Question Help me to remember about android game where we can feed a sealion and that sealion can changes its colour depends on what it eats
Question Is it doable to change the outer glass(digitizer) of the screen ?
Question samsung j3 - How to change default playstore download location to SD card?
How to change internal storage to add card on my xamie note 4
Solved! How to change download default location SD card in Micromax canvas spark q380
Solved! Changing settings as marshamallow
Solved! How can I change the setting like when am downloading on app store on to SD card Samsung galaxy prime plus
How do I change my quick settings in Galaxy Prime 3
How to change the Settings view to default on Huawei nova 2i? It looks like the options were collapsed or group together unlik
Here's the One Android Setting Everyone Should Change
How to change storage setting in infocus vision 3
How can i change my phone storage setting fron device to sd
How to change the setting of phone from phone storage to sd card in micromax Android phones
I have a new infinix hot phone but it wont just download anything.The sd card also is not working..how do i change the setting
How to change default setting to sd card on mobicell vivo android phone?
HTC EVO 3D - Change default settings of pictures storage from SD card to internal
how to change the storage setting from enternal storage to my sd card so i can put my music on my sd card for a lgl34c
blank screen CANT SEE SETTINGS TO CHANGE
Change task manager settings

ASK THE COMMUNITY