How to change the date on a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmcafee

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2011
I need to change the date stamp that is printed on the picture. I have a Kodak Easy share Z650. I alos have either Iwndows Vista or Windows 7 if there is something to be downloaded. The Pictures are on a Lexar Platinum II SD card. 2GB, 60X speed.

Solution
The date information is part of the picture and cannot be changed on existing pictures. The feature may be turned OFF for new pictures taken after the setting change.

Existing pictures with the date stamp may be modified or edited for legitimate reasons by using photo editing software such as Photoshop. As long as it is legal, the date may be transferred from one picture to another in this manner.

Disclaimer: I am not promoting photo modifications for any illegal purposes.
The date information is part of the picture and cannot be changed on existing pictures. The feature may be turned OFF for new pictures taken after the setting change.

Existing pictures with the date stamp may be modified or edited for legitimate reasons by using photo editing software such as Photoshop. As long as it is legal, the date may be transferred from one picture to another in this manner.

Disclaimer: I am not promoting photo modifications for any illegal purposes.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.