HOW TO CONNECT my bluetooth-enabled camera to my non bluetooth enabled tv?

Stargrazer

Prominent
Jul 17, 2017
I have a Nikon DSLR camera with Bluetooth. I want to be able to send via Bluetooth photos from the camera to my non-Bluetooth-enabled TV. Is there any way to add Bluetooth to my TV to allow this to happen?
My TV has HDMI and USB slots.

The Nikon doesn't use regular Bluetooth it uses BLE and the Snapbridge app to transfer files to mobile devices.
If you connect an android media box to the TV and install the Snapbridge app you might be able to transfer the files to it.
If you can transfer files over wifi to a USB drive connected to the TV you might be able to use the wifi transfer function that the camera uses for video.
Contact Nikon for details or post your question in the digital camera forum.

Stargrazer

Prominent
Jul 17, 2017

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio 8
A Audio 4
X Audio 6
D Audio 6
S Audio 2
A Audio 5
C Audio 1
P Audio 5
M Audio 3
T Audio 1
J Audio 1
V Audio 6
A Audio 1
B Audio 1
S Audio 1
S Audio 3
M Audio 1
H Audio 2
M Audio 1
J Audio 9
Similar threads
Question Help Connecting 4 BlueTooth Speakers
Question Bluetooth speaker connect to Samsung Soundbar
Question If I have one speaker connected to my tv with a digital to analog converter, can a second speaker pair using Bluetooth?
Solved! How to connect TCL tv to Bluetooth speaker?
LG TV connected to Samsung soundbar via bluetooth - can I use the TV remote to control volume?
Studio Monitors connected to PC AND bluetooth receiver at the same time
Solved! Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio Interface to connect to Mixer/Microphone - Does it exist?
How to connect usb Bluetooth to Sony Blu-ray home theatre
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
How to connect Sony extra bass Bluetooth speaker (WiFi) to Vizio smart TV?
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth transmitter receiver to speakers
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth audio receiver headset to Sony 5.1 home theater
I have some outdoor Bluetooth sound appeal speakers that I have paired w my patio tv via the Miccus 2.0. The speakers connect
Have a Bluetooth receiver from a small 2 speaker sound bar want to wire it to aux cable to connect phone Bluetooth to non Blue
How to connect Samsung Bluetooth sound bar to TCL tv?
Connect projector to Bluetooth
Connecting Bluetooth to tv
How to connect Bluetooth speakers to my (non-Bluetooth-enabled) Roku TV?
Connecting Alexa Dot to bluetooth-enabled AV receiver
How do I connect my bluetooth enabled Sony XBR TV to my bluetooth enabled Pioneer VSX receiver?

ASK THE COMMUNITY