How to connect Sennheiser RS 160 headphones to new Samsung TV model UN40MU6290FXZA with no audio out

wendysemail

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017
Please help, I am technically challenged so if this can be explained simply it would be greatly appreciated. Bought new Samsung "smart" TV model #UN40MU6290FXZA only to find out it has no audio out to connect my Sennheiser RS 160 wireless headphones. Can it they be connected some other way or maybe through the Dish TV Joey?

wendysemail

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017

wendysemail

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017
I don't mean to be dense, sorry. I read page 25 on the link, still not understanding. I don't know what an a/v receiver is, is that something I would buy?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rowlaids Audio 1
J Audio 2
D Audio 1
ftezgel Audio 2
Joevillabz Audio 3
Paula Lozano Audio 2
Sound guy Audio 1
NoCapNoBap Audio 2
N Audio 1
Bandits13 Audio 6
T Audio 1
T Audio 1
G Audio 1
H Audio 3
I Audio 1
L Audio 1
T Audio 1
T Audio 1
W Audio 1
Icaraeus Audio 4
Similar threads
Question What cable should I use to connect one JBL 305 to a PC (3.5mm)?
Question Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 composite (no HDMI) to LG 4K OLED (only HDMI) for best picture & sound.
Question connect after market subwoofer to home reciever
Question There is a sound coming from my earcups when its not even connected, Why? Kraken TE
Question How to connect digital bass processor hifonics? I have pioneer avh head unit with built in crossover. Higonics manual says digital bass processor must
Question How can I connect my WhitePods Pro Max to my computer?
Question Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Question Can I use my mic on my berats connected through bluetooth
Question Electrical noise from studio monitors (no cables connected, only power supply)
Question How to connect 2 speakers and sound bar to an amp
Question Sennheiser HD569 sound is fine when I connect headphones directly to my monitor, but with extension cord only when I hold the mic-button.
Connect Sennheiser wireless headphones to new LG TV
how to get Sennheiser 160 digital RF headphones to connect to my Samsung 32 inch smart TV(2016-17 model))
Can I connect Sennheiser 926-928 mhz transmitter to a regular sized wireless speaker?
Can you connect the Sennheiser Game One to Xbox/PS4 and PC?
How to connect Sennheiser 363d Headset to xbox one
Connect headset's microphone to HD558, then to my pc?
Sennheiser PC 363D and SoundBlaster Z - Connection Question
How to connect Sennheiser HD558 to PS4?
How To Connect Multiple Headphones To Transmitter?

ASK THE COMMUNITY