how to connect the samsung laptop sound to sanyo tv

doolittle

Distinguished
tough to say without knowing what connection you have - using HDMI cable? if so just ensure the audio output is over HDMI as shown here

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/fix-hdmi-monitor-has-no-sound-after-windows-10-upgrade/

cheers

doolittle

Distinguished
tough to say without knowing what connection you have - using HDMI cable? if so just ensure the audio output is over HDMI as shown here

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/fix-hdmi-monitor-has-no-sound-after-windows-10-upgrade/

cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 3
N Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
My laptop can not connect to my Samsung s8plus hotspot. It's not the laptop, cause it will connect to my husband lg phone ho
it used to work before when i connected my dell inspiron laptop to samsung smart tv with hdmi. no sound thru tv but sound on l
Why my Samsung NP530U4B-A01US laptop is unable to connect to the internet via wireless mode?
How do i connect my samsung laptop via hdmi to my phillips tv
Samsung laptop to LG TV connection using HDMI
I connected my samsung s7 to my dell latitude laptop to transfer a word document. Suddenly, a message "fatal error" appeared o
Solve the problem wifi to connect at the Samsung laptop without wireless
my samsung laptop gets on only until connected to adapter as soon as it gets disconnected the laptop switch offs what is the p
I have updated my Dell Laptop from Windows 8 to Windows 10 and now my samsung tv wont connect via hdmi anymore
i have samsung TV, but cant connect with my laptop(samsung) but it apparently shows HDMI cable conncted and later shows no sig
How to connect my Dell Inspiron laptop (VGA port) to my Samsung LED TV (HDMI port) to use it as monitor?
Ever since connecting my new Samsung smart tv to wifi I am having trouble connecting my laptop now. Does anyone know why?
I can not connect my Toshiba laptop to a my tv with a hdmi cable but it works with an old samsung/
connect my Dell laptop to Samsung SyncMaster 216BW monitor
Weird voice starts playing when Laptop is connected to tv via hdmi
Connect laptop to output to HDMI EPSON projector input and Samsung HDMI TV input but only one HDMI output on computer
have a samsung dvd player & want to connect it to my hp laptop so that i can view a dvd. both have HDMI ports. how do i do it?
When I connect my samsung galaxy y GT s5360 to the laptop using a cable the computer does not recognize it. I want to transfer
Connecting laptop to Samsung Smart TV
HP laptop does not connect to the Samsung TV using a HDMI?

ASK THE COMMUNITY