How to continue reading a web artilce in mobile from PC?

VJay

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
Hi,

I am a person of reading some work related articles in my laptop (For eg, LinkedIn discussions). But when I travel, I would like to read those articles from where I left in my android mobile (If I have not finished in PC). The one way that I could think of is opening the same url in mobile browser. But sometimes, I maintain many links at the same time hence opening all those urls in mobile is tedious. Is there way that we can directly transfer the web urls/page from laptop to mobile?

Thanks
Vijay

Solution
Are you a fan of Google Chrome? If you have an Android device with Google Chrome, and a Google account, you can log into your Google account on Chrome on both your Desktop and your Android device.

When you're done searching the web on your desktop, open Chrome on your android device, along the bottom click the folder with the up/down arrows on it and it will show tabs open on other devices, and you can just tap which ones you want to open from there.

Hope that's a viable solution for you! I use this feature all the time.

CraigN

Honorable
Aug 15, 2013
Are you a fan of Google Chrome? If you have an Android device with Google Chrome, and a Google account, you can log into your Google account on Chrome on both your Desktop and your Android device.

When you're done searching the web on your desktop, open Chrome on your android device, along the bottom click the folder with the up/down arrows on it and it will show tabs open on other devices, and you can just tap which ones you want to open from there.

Hope that's a viable solution for you! I use this feature all the time.

Solution

VJay

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
Hi CraigN,

Thanks for the solution however I dont see it working as per the instructions. After opening the required urls in chromer web browser, I opening chrome in the Android & clicked on up/down arrow which shows me that I need to log in the computer's chrome which I did. But after that my android does not fetch the link from computer.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

VJay

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014
Hi CraigN,

Disregard my last concern. My android just got synched with the computer though it took some time. Now i am able to see the links.

Thanks a lot for ur soultion. It was really helpful.

Thanks

Jasmine23

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014

Thanks, Really good one. I tried this. Awesome. Thanks a lot.