How to download directly to my H1 redmi Android phone

Pororo123l

Commendable
Oct 11, 2016
I bought a 32GB SD card, only sometimes my download works. Mist of the time it don't. And its frustrating bcos I need to download lessons to the SD card.

Pls help.
Thanks

Solution
Yes, if you delete them the other stuff could possibly be gone. If it isn't downloading correctly, through the app, and you are certain the settings are set to download files to the SD card directly, the app is probably the issue, not the phone. If this started being a problem right after an update to the app, I would try rolling it back to before the update. Also, if you haven't updated it in a while, I would try that now to see if it resolves the problem.

If the files are not somewhere you can download them from again, then your best bet is to try and move them all over to the SD card yourself.

The quickest way is to copy move all the files to a folder on a computer and then copy them over to the SD card. You would do it just by...

Pororo123l

Commendable
Oct 11, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Pororo123l : "How to download directly to my H1 redmi Android phone"

I bought a 32GB SD card, only sometimes my download works. Mist of the time it don't. And its frustrating bcos I need to download lessons to the SD card.

Pls help.
Thanks

Pororo123l

Commendable
Oct 11, 2016
Audio files from Dropbox.jus open the Dropbox, and click direct download. And I set all audio files to.be saved in my SD card. Not sure y sometimes it works but most times it don't.bcos I checked my SD card. Inside only got about 36 files (class lessons) while my internal memory has got all 56 files?
And I am afraid tt if I delete those files inside phone memory, everything be gone. Thanks for your help to solve this issue :)

Yes, if you delete them the other stuff could possibly be gone. If it isn't downloading correctly, through the app, and you are certain the settings are set to download files to the SD card directly, the app is probably the issue, not the phone. If this started being a problem right after an update to the app, I would try rolling it back to before the update. Also, if you haven't updated it in a while, I would try that now to see if it resolves the problem.

If the files are not somewhere you can download them from again, then your best bet is to try and move them all over to the SD card yourself.

The quickest way is to copy move all the files to a folder on a computer and then copy them over to the SD card. You would do it just by connecting your phone to a computer via USB.

Also, if the problem with the app persists, you should probably contact the apps creators about it.

Solution

Pororo123l

Commendable
Oct 11, 2016

Pororo123l

Commendable
Oct 11, 2016
Thank you will try to update if there's any updates. And will oso try to download into a file in my comp. Den upload into my mobile.

After I had tried, Wil revert with results.

Thank you