How to download/transfer music from my phone to a Phillips gogear 4gb mp3 player

Not that I know of. The fastest way is to copy the music from the phone to an empty folder on a computer (via USB cord) and then when you are done, disconnect the phone from the computer and connect the player. Then move or copy the files over to the player.

Personally I would suggest leaving a copy of said files on the computer, as a backup, as well.

Not that I know of. The fastest way is to copy the music from the phone to an empty folder on a computer (via USB cord) and then when you are done, disconnect the phone from the computer and connect the player. Then move or copy the files over to the player.

Personally I would suggest leaving a copy of said files on the computer, as a backup, as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 5
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 6
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 3
L Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 2
D Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question What does it mean on my list of downloads, it reads "using 9.49g of 9.14g" Not sure what other info to give or how to ask more precisely. Any feedback
Question Using a Smartphone as a GPS - downloaded maps
Solved! Storage full must download some apps
Solved! How to change download default location SD card in Micromax canvas spark q380
I enable the download location in chrome flags but sdcard not showing help me
Solved! So I see how to fix this problem now but I don't have a clue how to make the card the main spot to download the apps? Is there
Solved! Apps and all downloads saved to Internal storage and not across shared (formatted) SD card
Solved! Mp3 files downloaded corrupted?
Solved! how to stop the downloading the of any particular app that it can not be downloded agin in a phone
I ordered some mediations but when downloaded they was in text form how them into file form I can use
Pandora music app allows you to download music to play while offline
Solved! How to set default download location to external sd card on samsung j2 prime?
Solved! how can i download big updates on my j7 pro
Solved! I want to download other app
How do i transfer internal downloaded music to my SD card from LG4BEAT
How do I transfer internal downloaded music and pictures to my SD card on a Samsung Galaxy S5?
How to transfer/download apps to External SD card on Alcatel IDOL 4 Icon?
How can I transfer music from my android phone to my iPod shuffle
How do I transfer music from my downloads to my SD card LG sunset
How can I copy or move a file/song that's in the downloaded folder into my music library? is it possible to do this. I went t

ASK THE COMMUNITY