Solved! How to find my old cell phone number 10 years ago

Dec 15, 2018
10 years ago I used my old cell phone number for my apple password. How do I find out the number I don’t have the old bills. It was with another cell phone company I’m with ATT now

Solution

Contact the other company and see if they will provide your old number to you. Ask some friends if they have your old number saved. The issue you are likely to have is even if you find out what your number used to be, to get any sort of text from Apple on that number, you will need to actually have that number active on your service again. If you need a way to recover your Apple account, you will need to use something else.
Dec 15, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from themoneynow : "How to find my old cell phone number 10 years ago"

10 years ago I used my old cell phone number for my apple password. How do I find out the number I don’t have the old bills. It was with another cell phone company I’m with ATT now

Contact the other company and see if they will provide your old number to you. Ask some friends if they have your old number saved. The issue you are likely to have is even if you find out what your number used to be, to get any sort of text from Apple on that number, you will need to actually have that number active on your service again. If you need a way to recover your Apple account, you will need to use something else.

Solution