How to fix blue screen of death???

monicadawson

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
Hello,i face regular blue screen of death whenever i boot my laptop.After again and again restart this issue stills persists.Help!!

johnbl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
try and boot into safe mode (f8 or shift+f8)
then copy the files from c:\winodws\minidump directory to a thumb drive, use another computer to copy them to a cloud server like microsoft onedrive, share the files with the public, and post a link.

Hellfire13

Respectable
Apr 20, 2016
how old is ur laptop???
try to get the bsod codes when it happens...or go to event viewer and find the reason...
it cud be anything from a driver to a hardware failure...unless u find out the reason it will be difficult to fix...
have u added any hardwares or updated any drivers recently???

johnbl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
try and boot into safe mode (f8 or shift+f8)
then copy the files from c:\winodws\minidump directory to a thumb drive, use another computer to copy them to a cloud server like microsoft onedrive, share the files with the public, and post a link.

Wayfall

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
BSOD occurs when there is a hardware failure/fault, driver issue, motherboard change (windows 7 will decline access to the OS).

Have you changed anything in your system recently software or hardware wise?

Mohamed_45

Estimable
Feb 10, 2016

I have a dell 7559 and when I go to dell website to run the full 40 min test after a few minutes windows 10 crash with error massage UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXEPTION before that I didn't see the usual video memory test patterns with spaceships and I get sometimes deferent errors like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or BCD etc...
I did install a new SSD and transferred the OS to it when it all started now the problem stays even if I revert back to stock drive ?

Wayfall

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
You may have to wipe the SSD and reinstall the OS then the drivers. The OS and MOBO may got confused after the two switches of the OS destination.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 3
Z Laptop Tech Support 9
P Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 4
K Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 7