how to fix my back space button.

Aug 9, 2018
its working in osk but not in actual. just the back space and delete key is not working. help me please

NOTE: If you need to type in a password to even get into Windows to do the following, make sure you attached an external keyboard first, to get past the password. Then disconnect the external keyboard and try the following...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

Also, if your device uses one, you may want to try updating the Synaptics Driver if the above doesn't help.

NOTE: If you need to type in a password to even get into Windows to do the following, make sure you attached an external keyboard first, to get past the password. Then disconnect the external keyboard and try the following...

1. Uninstall the keyboard driver.
2. Reboot the computer (without reinstalling the driver).
3. When it restarts, it should reinstall the driver on its own.

If this doesn't work, you may wish to try connecting/reconnecting an external keyboard and see if it works fine. If it does, then it could be the keys themselves that are the issue.

Also, if your device uses one, you may want to try updating the Synaptics Driver if the above doesn't help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 7
A Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 4
L Laptop Tech Support 6
T Laptop Tech Support 3