how to fix my inspiron 3000 charging problem

AlexOveil36

Estimable
Jul 29, 2015
Hey, I'm looking for help. My son said he was deleting some games off my inspiron when the computer stopped charging. after getting a new charger and battery I realized it still didn't charge getting on the web and searching on how to find the problem it lead me a recommendation to search the setting for the charging program, after going through the settings I found that the charging compatibility file was deleted. I'd appreciate any help on how to either reinstall the program or any more recommendations on how to fix my charging problem.

Solution
The laptop will charge with nothing installed on it at all, even when it's off.

If it's not charging, it's not because of a missing file or program. See if the laptop turns on OK with no battery, only on wall power. If it does, and you got a cheap battery, you may want to try a real Dell battery. If that battery not work, there may be an issue with the charging connections on the laptop which would have to be replaced.
The laptop will charge with nothing installed on it at all, even when it's off.

If it's not charging, it's not because of a missing file or program. See if the laptop turns on OK with no battery, only on wall power. If it does, and you got a cheap battery, you may want to try a real Dell battery. If that battery not work, there may be an issue with the charging connections on the laptop which would have to be replaced.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS