Question how to fix non -pnp monitor keeps installing uninstalling

Jul 23, 2019
i have a laptop installed with two OS windows and ubuntu . i don't know what happened to my laptop. when i on my laptop usb connecting and disconnecting sound keep coming and my cursor automatically reappears at the center of screen. sometimes this problem keep going for hours and windows blue screen appers with exception system thread .plz help me someone, i am even not able to use my laptop .
i don't have any external monitor.

it was really hard to use laptop because of cursor but spending 1 day with my laptop finally i found that an extra non-pnp monitor keeps installing and uninstalling in the device manager.
it was really hard but somehow i already tried :
--installing uninstalling pnp and non-pnp generic monitor driver
--updating monitor drivers
-- updating display drivers
-- updating graphics driver
i don't what is causing this issue.
almost same issue i am facing in ubuntu but in ubuntu instead of installing sound my screen keeps blinks for a second and sometimes it automatically logs off the system.
here is the video link what issue i am facing.
see the monitor option
View: https://youtu.be/Gb0EKZeIvdI

is reinstalling BIOS will make any difference?

Oct 14, 2019
i have a laptop installed with two OS windows and ubuntu . i don't know what happened to my laptop. when i on my laptop usb connecting and disconnecting sound keep coming and my cursor automatically reappears at the center of screen. sometimes this problem keep going for hours and windows blue screen appers with exception system thread .plz help me someone, i am even not able to use my laptop .
i don't have any external monitor.

it was really hard to use laptop because of cursor but spending 1 day with my laptop finally i found that an extra non-pnp monitor keeps installing and uninstalling in the device manager.
it was really hard but somehow i already tried :
--installing uninstalling pnp and non-pnp generic monitor driver
--updating monitor drivers
-- updating display drivers
-- updating graphics driver
i don't what is causing this issue.
almost same issue i am facing in ubuntu but in ubuntu instead of installing sound my screen keeps blinks for a second and sometimes it automatically logs off the system.
here is the video link what issue i am facing.
see the monitor option
View: https://youtu.be/Gb0EKZeIvdI

is reinstalling BIOS will make any difference?

Have you figured the issue?

Same happening with my computer

TRENDING THREADS