How to Get Moving/Looped Background?

xTempered

Estimable
May 2, 2014
I recently went over to a friends house and he had a looped background that showed a blue background with white stars flowing from right to left. He said that was the background when he bought the PC so he doesnt know how they did it.

Can someone help me something like that? I thought it was really cool and now I want one like his

zink1701

Honorable
Sep 14, 2012
I have never done it myself but you will need 3rd party software to do this. Search in Google (or engine of choice) and look for dynamic desktop wallpapers. There are a few 3rd party sites that do the software and wallpapers. Use your own discretion as I have never used them so I cant recommend a good one. Just be aware that some software available to DL may include spyware or hidden programs and some you may have to pay for.

If you can look on the machine with the Dynamic wallpaper you can look at the installed programs and see which they are using.

xTempered

Estimable
May 2, 2014

Seems like DreamScene is the way to go. Been searching for a while and DreamScene is the most popular and people say most other beside this one come with spyware. TY