How to Hide Browsing from ISP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamersam2012

Estimable
Mar 27, 2014
I was wondering if there is a way to hide the internet browsing and the pages you open from the internet service provider so that he can never get to know which pages I open and What I do on the Internet..
Thanks

Solution
Yes it is possible but it will cost you. Get a VPN.

I have Private Internet Access as my VPN and it encrypts all my internet traffic so my ISP doesn't have a clue what i'm doing. Without a VPN your ISP knows EXACTLY what you're doing at all times. VPNs also keep hackers from intercepting your internet traffic, and even if they somehow did intercept it, it is encrypted.

T3hG33ko

Estimable
Jun 10, 2015
Yes it is possible but it will cost you. Get a VPN.

I have Private Internet Access as my VPN and it encrypts all my internet traffic so my ISP doesn't have a clue what i'm doing. Without a VPN your ISP knows EXACTLY what you're doing at all times. VPNs also keep hackers from intercepting your internet traffic, and even if they somehow did intercept it, it is encrypted.

Solution

popatim

Splendid
if your vpn hides everything, how is it that your packets arrive at the intended site?
What I'm getting at is you can hide alot, but not everything and in the end, somebody knows what your up to imo.

So your isp might only know that you only connect to the vpn/proxy server but the proxy company know what sites your going to otherwise your packets wouldnt get there.

And then theres whole DSN aspect. You type in www.somesite.com and the dsn now knows where your going otherwise it couldnt return the ip for that site... who's dsn are you using hmm? google, your isp's , some free one?

See where this is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.