How to move files onto SD card in Samsung Galaxy tab S?

rlcrow73

Estimable
Mar 9, 2015

I'm not finding four lines in the last step to select default. Were these instructions writen for the galaxy tab "S"??

SQ

Estimable
Sep 5, 2015
Moving files from the Samsung Tab S tablet's main HD to the microSD card

Open the "My Files" app that comes with the tablet. In the left panel, select “Device storage”. Then in the right panel , select the folder containing the file(s) to be moved.
Inside this folder, select the file to be moved keeping your finger on the selection until a green arrow appears in your selection. On the right side of the Menu Bar at the top of the screen an icon with a right arrow will appear. Select this icon. Choice of “Cancel” and “Move here” will appear. In the left panel, select the destination folder. Select the “Move here” option in the right side of the Menu Bar to drag and drop to this folder you want your file in. Progression of the file transfer will e displayed on the screen.

TaeDanielle

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016

This method suddenly stopped working on my tablet. I assume it happened when the latest system update completed, but that's been several weeks ago now. I haven't needed to use it until tonight, so I'm just discovering that it doesn't work anymore. Anyone have any thoughts?

MotherMatrix

Commendable
Oct 8, 2016

I have the same problem after my software updated in Aug/Sept 2016. The old way described earlier using the application screen(the only way I used for a year) and the other way describd using the files method do not exist/work. Any direction as to what to do or a website to go to? I need internal storage.