How To Prevent Facebook Friends from Posting Anything on My Timeline With Android

By default Facebook allows all your friends to post anything on your timeline. In most situations, you know and trust your Facebook friends in real life. However, if you are using your Facebook account for business purposes, there might be many business clients added to your Facebook profile.

In order to prevent any Facebook friend who is not close to you from posting anything on your Facebook timeline (even if he/she is added to your friend list), you must configure your Facebook profile accordingly.

Here is how:
    ■Turn on your Android phone.
    ■From the home screen, tap the Menu button to go to the apps list.
    TXbGopT.png

■From the available apps, tap the Facebook icon.
    XnEPe57.png

■If you are not already signed in, on the opened window, provide your login details in the appropriate fields, and tap the Log In button.
    r2ayWKS.png

■On the News Feed interface that comes up, tap the More button (Icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner of the screen.
    pGBDT2L.png

■From the opened More interface, scroll down and tap the Account Settings option available under the HELP & SETTINGS section.
    HYDuFi1.png

■From the Settings window, tap the Timeline and Tagging option.
    zYY6rqF.png

■On Timeline and Tagging interface, under the Who can add things to my timeline? section, tap the Who can post on your timeline? option.
    NY3M94n.png

■Once the Select Audience page opens up, from the Who can post on your timeline? section, tap to select the Only Me option.

puSot2t.png

10. Finally tap the back button on your phone multiple times to go back to the News Feed page.